lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC: lwIP release 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1 (tag: STA

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC: lwIP release 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1 (tag: STABLE-1_1_0-RC1)
Date: 14 Oct 2004 11:42:58 +0100

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 22:58, Leon Woestenberg wrote:

> I would like to release 1.1.0. This time round, I am *not* in the
> position to do some
> tests on our target so I need to rely on feedback from the mailing list.

[following up to lwip-members]

Just three things:

1) Have we made enough changes to warrant a change to 1.1.0, or would it
be better to release 1.0.1?

2) Do you want the changes to sending of ACKs in tcp_recved() in before
the release?

3) Is there anyone who has CVS access *and* the ability to test things?
I'm in the same position as Leon, and don't have the ability to test
things directly at the moment.  If others with CVS access don't either,
that is something we need to rectify: a lot of the problems that have
surfaced recently should have been easy to catch before we released, and
it's clearly causing some frustration for the users.

Thanks

Kieran