lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #60415] Large data transmissions (from lwip to client)

From: SviMik
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #60415] Large data transmissions (from lwip to client) sometimes stop
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 22:17:28 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Simon! Indeed it was turned off by default and I couldn't see it.
After some more inspection and comparing the packet payload with the original
file that I was transferring over the connection I found that the second half
of the packet is suspiciously consisting of zeroes only, while original file
has data there.

More debugging revealed that it happens only if the output callback is called
with pbuf containing more than one segment, so I suspected that my code isn't
assembling it correctly. After an hour of trying to understand why memcpy
isn't working I found a typo in my code and now it works like a charm.

The issue may be closed since it was a bug in my code.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60415>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/