lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Reporting crashes found by running a fuzzing campaign

From: Hiromasa Ito
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Reporting crashes found by running a fuzzing campaign
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 23:03:11 +0900

Hi, Simon.

Thank you for your reply! :)

As bug reports, like above.

OK. I will report all crashes I found as bug reports.

The crashed inputs are certainly needed!

The test driver would be interesting. You might have noticed we have and AFL
setup in test/fuzz and input files in test/fuzz/inputs. I'd be happy to
incorporate changes if appropriate.

OK. I think I should upload the whole fuzzing environment
(crashed inputs, my test driver, initial seeds, and lwIP I tested) for
reproducibility.
Please give me some time to prepare for publication.

Best regards,
Hiromasa