lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #56331] Netconn API Server Mode Connection Close Detec

From: Mesut
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #56331] Netconn API Server Mode Connection Close Detection
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 01:45:23 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None
            lwIP version: 1.4.0

Details:

Hi, guys.

I have using Netconn API on my system. I want to work as server mode.

I downloaded and examined netconn server examples and I set up my system. I
connect to my device with Hercules TCP Client section.

First section is that i connect to my device, send to message and receive
message then system is closed. This section to let me send to a message and
receive.

Second option is that i connect to my device, send message and receive over
and over again. but when i pressed disconnect button so i can not to connect
my device again. Because device has waiting in receive function.

I want to detect connection drop in receive function. how can i solve this
problem, can you help me?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?56331>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/