lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] cmake target 'lwipdocs' error

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] cmake target 'lwipdocs' error
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 16:02:57 +0100

Am 02.12.2018 um 11:43 schrieb Joan Lledó:
Hi,

When I run cmake over the main CMakeLists.txt I get this error message:

- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
Doxygen needs to be installed to generate the doxygen documentation
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:20 (add_dependencies):
   The dependency target "lwipdocs" of target "dist" does not exist.

That's because the target 'lwipdocs' is unconditionally attached to
the target 'dist', but it's undefined when doxygen is not installed on
the system. Is this a bug, or it's intentional?

Dirk created the cmake but I guess that's intentional. The 'dist' target is the one I use to create the release file. Silently dropping the documentation would be bad in this case.

If you need a target without the documentation, maybe we can add or rename targets.

Simon