lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #54072] incorrect ACK number returns on TCP connection

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #54072] incorrect ACK number returns on TCP connection of netconn
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 15:28:16 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #54072 (project lwip):

             Assigned to:                    None => goldsimon

Follow-up Comment #1:

This works for me. And it seems to work for nearly everyone or we would have
seen reports about it.

There must be something wrong in your serial driver or in your application,
but this is surely not a bug in lwIP itself.

Please reopen if you have more detailed input that could show a bug in lwIP.
Otherwise, try asking on lwip-users if anyone can help.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?54072>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/