lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #52763] mdns: move data off the stack and dynamically

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #52763] mdns: move data off the stack and dynamically allocate data.
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 10:07:20 -0500 (EST)

Can we simplify the cleanup code in the build domain functions?
Maybe having just a goto in the LWIP_ERROR macro and freeing the domain and
return in a common block?

Running realloc on each adding of a name to a domain seems like it will
fragment memory very quickly - or maybe many of the realloc calls will need to
do nothing if more memory than requested is given earlier.

I have not used lwIP with locking so I have no comments there.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?52763>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/