lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP SNMPV2 Trap or Inform message

From: Maxime Guyon
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] LWIP SNMPV2 Trap or Inform message
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 17:03:06 +0200

Thank you,

So Inform message are not implemented.
Inform seem to be TrapV2 message but with retry and timeout...

1) So TrapV2 are not also implemented?
2) Any plan to add those 2 messages PDU?
3) Do you think it will be easy to implement the simpler TrapV2? (By easy I mean about 1 week to do).

There are already some define for the two type of message but not used in code (in snmp_asn1.h":

#define SNMP_ASN1_CONTEXT_PDU_INFORM_REQ   6
#define SNMP_ASN1_CONTEXT_PDU_V2_TRAP           7

Regards.

No, Informs are not implemented.