lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #50915] non-SSI files corruption with LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAM

From: Dmitry
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #50915] non-SSI files corruption with LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_FILE_READ = 1
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 08:45:17 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: None
            lwIP version: git head

Details:

non-SSI files are corrupting with LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_FILE_READ = 1 in
httpserver_raw example. See the files in attachment where pure.css is an
original file and pure-corrupted.css is the file which was received in
browser.
Little debugging show me that it looks like file is corrupted because the
buffer was rewritten before it was sent. In a function http_check_eof I see
that hs->buf is filling by new data and a tail of new data sending before
continue of old data. I'll try to explain in example:
NNNNNNNN-P-NNN-OOOOOOO, <-- here is a hs->buf and where 'N' representing new
data '-P-' is a pointer to send data, '-OO' - old data, '-' just to separator
for better look. So the issue looks like not all old data was sent before new
data was written to the buffer.
You can do a diff between files in attachment and you will see the difference
in corrupted file and also you can search the different data and you will see
as it will be repeated later.

File Attachments: