[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[lwip-devel] [task #14247] socket API: implement recvmsg msg_control sup

From: Joel Cunningham
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #14247] socket API: implement recvmsg msg_control support
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:49:02 -0400 (EDT)
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

Update of task #14247 (project lwip):

        Percent Complete:                     50% => 90%                    


Follow-up Comment #22:

Patch committed in 2f117add7a8af07e483e1ee18af559f3e4e0d389.  Updating
progress to 90%.  Remaining 10% is for IPv6 version of IP_PKTINFO (hopefully I
can provide a patch later in the week)


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Savannah

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]