lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] uncovered logic branches in mem_malloc(mem_size_t size)

From: rukhlins
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] uncovered logic branches in mem_malloc(mem_size_t size)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:44:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,
Yes it is complicated and it is a problem.
I have got mem-errors after more than 500 MBytes were sent from LWIP. And it
is initiated in the function mem_malloc() when it returns NULL-pointer.
I am not sure the alocation algorithm keeps the root cause but to me it
looks like it is simpler to write my own algorithm than make analysis for
the existing implementation including patches.

regards,
Sergey