lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #50276] tcp: fix accept event on closed listening

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #50276] tcp: fix accept event on closed listening PCBs
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:08:32 +0100

David van Moolenbroek wrote:
Well, after a bunch of subsequent changes, switching back is not entirely
trivial anymore, but it is on my TODO list now.

BTW, I'd be interested in how many changes to our sources you have in your minix port. I'm always interested to keep the original source as versatile as possible to make integrating new version easier...

I'm not up to date on what the ReactOS people did to our sources though :-) I'm not even aware they ask if we'd be interested in sharing improvements...

Simon