lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #49976] Some performance issue

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #49976] Some performance issue
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 14:09:36 +0000 (UTC)

Up to now, we have deliberately chosen small size over performance. In the
last years, however, lwIP seems to attract more and more people not caring for
the "lightweight" in our name (mainly since there seems to be no decent free
alternative even for higher performance?)

In the end, I'm open for such a change as long as it's optional (i.e. no code
& ram increasement for those wanting low resource usage). Plus I won't work on
that, but patches to be discussed here are always welcome.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?49976>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/