lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Issue with Cortex Emac driver

From: Gabriel Ibarra
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Issue with Cortex Emac driver
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 19:23:08 -0300

As Daniel says, we have a port of lwip for RTEMS, but actually we did not have enough time to make stress tests with the lpc1768, because we had only recently changed the board to a BeagleBoneBlack. As far as we remember all our tests were successfully, but we can't ensure that it hasn't the same issue.

Our repository is:

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Freddie Chopin <address@hidden> wrote:
On wto, 2016-02-16 at 12:46 -0300, Daniel Gutson wrote:
> > This is a very important topic! I think that I've encountered this
> > issue on LPC1768 a few years ago -
> FWIW, we did the BSP for the LPC1768 for RTEMS which included a port
> of LwIP for such RTOS, and it does not suffer from such symptom
> (which we did experience in mbedOS).
> Feel free to ask for details of this if it is of interest.

Is your code open source? Can I see it somewhere on the internet?

Regards,
FCh