lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] netif->flags: u8_t -> u16_t ?

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] netif->flags: u8_t -> u16_t ?
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 10:11:50 -0700

Cool, I'll expand it then.

BTW, there seem to be some flags that are unused:

NETIF_FLAG_POINTTOPOINT: set by PPP but otherwise un-checked and unused
NETIF_FLAG_DHCP: seems to have been replaced by struct dhcp *dhcp; field

should we clean up or leave it?

Also, agree with Simon on IPv6 being optional. Although there has also been a request for IPv4 be made optional and I can see use cases for this, especially considering 6LowPAN WSNs (which I'm working on right now)

Cheers
Ivan