lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] tapif.c netmask ignored

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] tapif.c netmask ignored
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:48:28 +0100

Hello Salih,

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 03:16:06PM +0200, salih ahi wrote:

> Although I explicitly define the netmask, it installs the network interface
> without passing this netmask to the system while building "buf" in
> tapif.c:138. This can be fixed by changing IFCONFIG_ARGS to :

Netmask support added.

But, next time, please create a bug entry on savannah[1], bugs entries
only sent to the list tend to be forgotten. Please also learn how to use
Git in order to provide a correctly formatted git format-patch which can
be easily applied while preserving your authorship.

Sylvain

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=lwip