lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] httpserver_raw

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] httpserver_raw
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:04:36 -0300

Sergio R. Caprile wrote:
> Unfortunately, there is not test suite. But you're welcome to add one,
> if you have any.
Nope, I'm using an old collection of examples from a training course I
tought years ago.
> Patches are the way to go.
> I'd love to see that. Would you mind uploading your patches to the
> tracker?
Done, #8378
I'm a CVS man and I'm a bit lost with git, let me know if I blew something
>>   Write a new CGI (version 2?) interface, so cgis are standard functions
>> [...]
> This is an interesting idea as well. Looking forward to seeing your code.
Let me test it first ;^). Something came up this week so I will be
attending other stuff these days.

BTW, I didn't want to strip existing code or change working behaviour
(which I would do if it were my own).
SSI:
I think the SSI commands would be easier if they behave the same way as
a CGIv2 function: return 1 if you are still working, 0 if you are done,
all data going in and out of the function inside a structure. This can
be done as a new SSIv2 interface, conditionally compiled.
CGIv2:
Coexistence is very hard, there will be either v1 ("legacy") or v2, the
user can choose, as I didn't strip v1 code.