lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] httpserver_raw

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: [lwip-devel] httpserver_raw
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:25:42 -0300

Hi guys,
I'm an embedded developer working on some extensions/modifications to
the HTTP server,

 I wonder if there is a standard test suite so I can be sure I didn't
break anything that was already working.
 I plan to share my work, can I have write permission to the repo or
should I send patches ?

Topics covered so far:
 Extended/polished the built-in documentation, it took me some time to
understand how the non-standard features work and why you guys did it
that way.
 Added support for standard SSI tags 'echo cmd' and 'exec var', so web
page development can be done on a more comfortable system like Apache.

 Write a new CGI (version 2?) interface, so cgis are standard functions
capable of writing to a (small) buffer (just like SSI functions), can
have some private (static) data and machine state vars. This is also to
behave more like a standard system, always keeping the low-memory
footprint in mind
 User/Group authentication (users belng to groups, groups are bits set
on a constant in the filesystem; the developer defines users at run
time, groups are fixed). The auth algorithms themselves are probably out
of my league

Best regards!