lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] TCP implementation voilates RFC 793

From: Rüdiger Asche
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] TCP implementation voilates RFC 793
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:46:20 +0100

I don't necessarily see a violation of RFC behavior. In the RFC793
section Elena quotes, this statement is included:

"If the RCV.WND is zero, no segments will be acceptable, but special
allowance should be made to accept valid ACKs, URGs and RSTs."

Wouldn't this allow for the behavior she sees?

Apologies if I should have overlooked something obvious...