lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Landing page

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] Landing page
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:00:48 +0100

Hi all,

I've took the liberty to update our project landing page with the focus on making it smaller (so that the news below the summary can be seen on a standard screen) and to provide information about the contrib module (since the link is not available on the top any more after we moved from CVS to git).

Since I'm not a native english speaker, corrections are welcome :-)

Simon