lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] possible contribution - network driver?

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] possible contribution - network driver?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:34:15 -0600 (MDT)

Hey Colin,

If this is an Ethernet driver, and works on the ethernetif.c skeleton, you
can submit your driver to the patch section on savannah.

If you haven't done so already, make sure to separate your OS-specific and
use the LwIP architecture headers for them (e.g. if you use semaphores).
This will ensure that your driver is portable across OSes and more useful
to others.

Cheers
Ivan