lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Particular size of ping can halt lwIP -- a pbuf_copy bu

From: David Empson
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Particular size of ping can halt lwIP -- a pbuf_copy bug?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 10:41:55 +1200

On 2012-05-02 06:57, Kieran Mansley wrote:
It sounds like there is at least one bug to report here.  Narke: could you
raise the pbuf_copy()
> zero byte issue as a bug on savannah please? David Empson: if you think there are issues in the
> PPP code then we need a bug report for those too!

On further reading, I spotted a later pbuf_realloc() which will deal with the case of the checksum straddling the packet boundary. The same code can be used to avoid the zero length pbuf in narke's case with a one line patch. I'll comment on narke's bug rather than starting a new one.