lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] #undef LWIP_DEBUGF

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] #undef LWIP_DEBUGF
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:48:38 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
To get around this almost incomprehensible macro LWIP_DEBUGF()
in<lwip/debug.h>, I concluded it was best to do this at the bottom of my
lwipopts.h:
To be honest, I'd rather simplify the LWIP_DEBUGF macro so it wasn't
incomprehensible.  I don't think anyone really makes use of the complexity it
offers, and we could achieve the useful bits with a far simpler version.
Agreed!

Nevertheless, since all files seem to start with including opt.h (when they use these options), I think it's still a good idea to continue this scheme in echo.c.

Simon