lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Fix descriptions in pcapif.c

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Fix descriptions in pcapif.c
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:11:08 +0200

<address@hidden> wrote:

In fact, the file 'pcap_helper.c' is not used anymore and I forgot to delete it. It was used by the old win32 netif driver, which interfaced the packet-lib (the base-library on which winpcap relies) instaed of the pcap interface. It's not needed any more (even not included in the msvc project files),

Ok, I think you mentioned that earlier. I forgot.

(I'll study the LWIP_DEBUGF() stuff later when I have the time. Thanks for
the clarification).

--gv