lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] LIBCheck source

From: Anil M
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] LIBCheck source
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 01:34:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to compile "lwIP_unittest" visual studio
solution using the LIBCHECK code which you mentioned in the mail.

Where can i find the PCAP source files and Packet.lib and wpcap.lib. When i
am compiling the "lwIP_Test" soultion, i am facing errors related to PCAP,
Packet.lib and wpcap.lib.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Maguluri