lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] URGENT: Recent source backup needed!

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] URGENT: Recent source backup needed!
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 21:20:39 +0100

Hi everybody,

I just noticed that the repository is kind of currupted (I thought I had already fixed the ERR_IS_FATAL macro: turns out I had, but it seems lost).

Therefore, anyone having the latest sources (from the middle of last week or so): Please don't upgrade before saving the sources! Perhaps I can restore my recent work from there if savannah cannot fix the repository to a later backup.

Thanks,
Simon