lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #29375] Error in memp_malloc with CVS Head Revision

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #29375] Error in memp_malloc with CVS Head Revision
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 07:20:10 +0000

Using one netconn from more than one thread at a time is not supported
(yet?), so that could well be your problem.

However, after having a quick look at the file you posted, there are many
places where you don't ceck array indices, so you might well overwrite
somethin in memory which doesn't belong to the array. This could lead to a
hard fault, too...

And there *is* a bug in sys_mbox_trypost(), although I'm curious why your
compiler doesn't complain about this: if os_mbx_send returns != OS_R_OK,
result is uninitialized. And if it is zero before, the function will return
ERR_OK and there you go with what I said in comment #1.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29375>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/