lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Cleaner include handling / using pbuf standalone

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Cleaner include handling / using pbuf standalone
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 19:51:41 +0100

Bill Auerbach wrote:
I'll check why one #include for each didn't work.  I agree it should.  Oh, I
rememeber why I needed the 4th include - for lwipopts.h.  I didn't want it
in lwip/src/include because it's a porting file.  And it doesn't belong in
the Ethernet driver structure (the Ethernet driver doesn't require it).

Should lwipopts.h be placed in arch?
No it shouldn't, arch should be for the port files, not for the application configuration: you can have multiple applications compiled at the same time, all with their own lwipopts.h but all using the same port (i.e. arch directory).

Simon