lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] UDP - transmission inefficiences

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] UDP - transmission inefficiences
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:40:06 +0100

bobbyb wrote:

Could you please provide a link to where I can find your patch. I'm kinda new
to this forum and am having trouble locating it. Thanks!
Go to the savannah bug tracker and open the entry Bill has just created:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7060

Then scroll down until you see the link to file #19459: ipinlinechecksum.diff <https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=19459>

Simon

Bill Auerbach wrote:

I just posted a patch which will give you this inline ip checksum.

If you're benchmarking, please let us know the platform and speed
improvement you see.

Bill