lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.2?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwIP 1.3.2?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:24:01 +0100

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 15:33 -0200, Alain Mouette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a big fan of 1.3.2 :)
>
> from my point of view, lwip is one of the best of it's kind, and it
> would be very nice to have a *very stable* version out.
>
> IMHO it will probably help a lot the future of lwip, specially as it can
> come to be viewed as one of the most stable ...
>
> So my vote is for a very good 1.3.2, even if it takes a little while more.

I'm also keen on it being stable, so I want to restrict the changes from
1.3.1 to be small, well-understood and low-risk bug fixes.  If we start
making more extensive changes then we'll introduce new bugs.  I
therefore hope to make an initial release in the next couple of weeks,
once I'm happy that we've got all the issues we need fixed.

Kieran