lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Savannah and cookies

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Savannah and cookies
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 22:04:44 +0200

Nevermind, it works when using a different browser. Sorry for the noise.

Simon

address@hidden wrote:
Hi all,

does anyone else but me get an error message when trying to log in to savannah.nongnu.org? I get a popup saying something like "Savane thinks your cookies are not activated for savannah.gnu.org. To log-in, we need you to activate cookies in your web browser for this website."

I tried to change the cookie settings but without luck, I'm still not able to log in to edit items in the bug tracker... :-(

Any help is welcome!
Simon