lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [bug #27117] tcp_listen_with_backlog

From: Chris Strahm
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [bug #27117] tcp_listen_with_backlog
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:36:48 -0700

Kieran:

Well I tried this in my httpd:

tcp_accepted(pcb); // CNS needed for backlog
tcp_accept(pcb, http_accept);

or this

tcp_accept(pcb, http_accept);
tcp_accepted(pcb); // CNS needed for backlog

or this

tcp_accepted(pcb); // CNS needed for backlog

and all stopped TCP from working at all.

So I guess there must be some other way needed to use tcp_accepted(pcb)
I can't figure out.

Wouldn't it be a lot better to incorporate this decrement  functionality
into tcp_accept() itself?
Seems quirky to have two different accept routines just for this slight
difference.

Chris.