lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #27034] Invalid ASSERT in pbuf_alloc()

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #27034] Invalid ASSERT in pbuf_alloc()
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:47:03 +0200

Alain Mouette wrote:
Simon Goldschmidt escreveu:
As said on lwip-devel, I'd just change the assert for releasing 1.3.1 and
think about the PPP code after the release.

P L E A S E don't. Next release 1.3.1 is very important because it fixes a lot of bugs and marginal conditions (I have been folllowing all threads).

Seems like you didn't follow this one ;-)
The assert is already in the code and we want to change it for 1.3.1 so that it works again the way the PPP code is now. So no need to worry for you!

But I'd like to think about changing PPP or other code to meet the requirement of not having zero length pbufs *after* 1.3.1 is out.

Simon