lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: 1.3.1 release notes

From: Jakob Stoklund Olesen
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: 1.3.1 release notes
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:23:10 +0200

Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> writes:

> I can go through the CHANGELOG and pull
> out anything major as a starter, but if other people can suggest
> important changes that we should highlight that would help.

These features are not bugfixes:

There are two new API functions: ip_current_netif() and
ip_current_header().  I hope the documentation in ip.c is good enough,
otherwise let me know, and I will provide some more.

There is a new option: LWIP_DHCP_AUTOIP_COOP_TRIES.  It can be set to a
very low value (1) to get an AutoIP address immediately after boot.
Documented in opt.h, the default value provides the same behaviour as
1.3.0.