lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #13315] PPP PAP authentication can result in erroneous

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #13315] PPP PAP authentication can result in erroneous callbacks
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 15:53:45 +0000

Update of bug #13315 (project lwip):

            lwIP version:                    None => CVS Head

Follow-up Comment #4:

I'm not really sure, but in bug #21680, Tom Evans wrote that in pppd v2.4.4,
auth_withpeer_fail() (which is called at the end of the function where
us_clientstate is set to UPAPCS_BADAUTH), calls lcp_close(), I wonder if
that's got something to do with it or if that timeout is something not handled
by the pppd code but an lwIP speciality?

In any case, it would be best to compare our code to the pppd code base to
catch/solve bugs, I guess. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time for
that...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?13315>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/