lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Raw TCP HTTP Client

From: Pettinato, Jim
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Raw TCP HTTP Client
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:43:22 -0500

Thank you for pointing out my error Frédéric... I guess I wasn't expecting
anyone to write an lwIP-based browser! Funny thing is, in that thread you
reference, I made the same %&*# mistake!!!

(In actuality, I'm assuming the goal is to do AJAX-based data transfer or
something, not actually implement a browser.)