lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #25352] No MEMP_PBUF_POOL definition.

From: Rejean Groleau
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [bug #25352] No MEMP_PBUF_POOL definition.
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:44:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi Boris,

I think you should use the LwIP package from the LuminaryMicro DriverLibrary
version 3470 (you can find it in the "third-party\LwIP-1.3.0" folder).

Also: be aware that both the "lwipopts.h"  and "enet.c" files of the
LuminaryMicro examples have changed a lot since the "original" LwIP-1.2.0
package that was shipped with the early DriverLibrary versions.

These files can be found in the "boards\ek-lm3s\qs_ek-lm3s" folder. Maybe a
"diff" of your own files against these two original files would give you
some hint? "WinMerge" is quite good (and open source) if you need a tool to
do so.

If your application was originally based on the LuminaryMicro examples, you
should try compiling the "new" examples on your platform to see if they work
properly. In any case, I guess you could also try contacting LuminaryMicro
for support.

-Reggie.