lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] implementing Lwip on an cooperative RTOS

From: Cor v.d. Smissen
Subject: [lwip-devel] implementing Lwip on an cooperative RTOS
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:03:49 +0100

Hi,
I am preparing on integrating Lwip in our proprietary cooperative RTOS using an Renesas M32C MCU.
Semaphores, Mailboxes, Threads etc. are no problem. I've already ported these.

Does anybody have some hints on how to deal with implementing "sys_timeouts" in "sys_arch.c" ?
Our threads do not have linked lists of timeouts that i can use...
Do i need to insert task switch code (call the scheduler) in the Lwip code manually in order to gain control again?
How can i control the timing?
As far as i can see now, i need to write a thread that takes care of all the cyclic stuff.
Am i right?

An example of sys_arch.c would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Cor van der Smissen