lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [task #7930] Create automatic test cases

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [task #7930] Create automatic test cases
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:39:21 +0200

Hi. Just as a contribution to this discussion:

lwip needs a customization of layer for rtos (sys_arch.c) and for emac driver (ethernetif.c) and the emac driver too.
It could be possible to use automatic test cases to test the whole chain (emac driver - rtos - lwip layers - lwip)??

i spent a lot of time finding problems in my driver and in lwip integration of it.... i think it could be very usefull!

Bye,
Piero

2008/4/8, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden>:

> I remember last year when I was stuck with an error in the heap in the
1.2.0 version.. :)

I know, I think I fixed that and I would be happy to see all unit tests pass
on this :-)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7930>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/