lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test

From: Iordan Neshev
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7891] FTP Client for lwip ready for test
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:42:49 +0000

Thanks God, I found the original source files.
I attached the headers and now everything is legal.

I can't remember if there are bits of code
taken from the lwip stack, so I included
also the lwip's Copyright text.

I apologize once again for ignoring the law.

I hope we'll help each other and you'll report
any bugs or any ideas you have about how
to improve the client.

(file #15356)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ftpclient v01a.rar             Size:17 KB

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7891>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/