lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #22435] lwip_recvfrom with TCP break;

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #22435] lwip_recvfrom with TCP break;
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:13:13 +0000

I think the patch is fine. Posting netbufs instead of pbufs would consume
more memory at the benefit of faster execution (if anyone uses recvfrom for
TCP sockets at all). However, the information in those netbufs would be the
same all the time: the remote side information cannot change once the
connection has been estabslished!

Given this, I think the lwIP way is already covered by this patch.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22435>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/