lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.0-rc1 released

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.0-rc1 released
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:25:50 +0000

On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 09:15 -0500, Paul Chapman wrote:
> Hi Kieran,
>
> A quick update.  I've got things going swimmingly now.  I had an error in my
> linker's memory map.  User error!
>
> 1.3 RC1 so far is proving to be faster than 1.2 and at least as stable.
> I've had it running non-stop for about 12 hours straight, running a very
> simplistic receive ony server at about 645 KBytes/sec average over a single
> TCP/IP connection.

[CC'ing lwip-devel]

Glad you've managed to resolve your problems.

> PS.  How long do you expect the release candidate trial period to last?

It should have finished long ago (i.e. it's already a few weeks too
long).  I'm simply waiting to have a couple of spare hours to go through
and check there are no more bugs that have cropped up that we need to
squeeze in, and then making the final release.

Kieran