lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] 1.3.0

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] 1.3.0
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:47:37 +0100

#6969 Review usage of conn->err in netconn layer
-> Kieran, are you agree ? Can we work on that for 1.3.0 (I don't think there
is lot of job to do)

#7235 Create timeout framework for NO_SYS=1
-> not really important to me... Also I think we have to talk a little about
what we want here!
I had some questions in https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7235# comment#7

>If those (and Kieran's three) are fixed, we should talk about the other bugs
>again and then prevent new code until 1.3.0 is out, I think.
I'm ok for a freeze step to do some tests. If I remember, there is several
months, we have talk about having a kind of "unit tests". It was with Thomas if
I don't do any mistake. Thomas, is it right?

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional