lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Likely timeline for a 1.3.0 release?

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Likely timeline for a 1.3.0 release?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:36:44 +0200

1.3.0 should be released when some tasks are terminated and some bugs are fixed. In the bugtracker, items planned for 1.3.0 release are :

TASK:
#7068 lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation about using lwIP
#6969 Review usage of conn->err in netconn layer
#6861 Pimp ip_frag.c
#6683 Document lwIPs thread safety requirements

BUG:
#20900 Potential crash error problem with netconn_peer & netconn_addr
#20779 Keep-Alive and SYNs
#20511 No persist timer
#20287 tcp_output_nagle sends too early
#20199 TCP appears to be "Shrinking the Window"

I suppose it can be done before the end of the year. But it's just my point of view. But you can start to work with the CVS HEAD, items to close should not change the API or the port now...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Wilson" <address@hidden>