lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20531] cs8900 driver in c16x port cannot handle pbufs

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20531] cs8900 driver in c16x port cannot handle pbufs with odd number of bytes
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:17:41 +0000

Put in a request to join the lwip group through savannah.  I can then add you
as a member, and this will give you CVS write access.

We ask that all changes to CVS are first mentioned as either a bug, patch or
task on savannah so that other developers can contribute.  In your case this
is unlikely to be much of an issue as you'll mostly be dealing with the cs8900
driver rather than the core code.

If you want me to move the cs8900 driver code in the contrib module out of
the "old" section, let me know which directories I should be looking at and I
can make this change.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20531>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/