lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #20531] cs8900 driver in c16x port cannot handle pbufs

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #20531] cs8900 driver in c16x port cannot handle pbufs with odd number of bytes
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:02:30 +0000

The reason for the change is precisely so that those parts don't become part
of a release, and so that they don't prevent a release being made because no
one is keeping them in sync with the rest of the tree.

I am also hoping that by removing support for it altogether we might get
someone to stand up and take it on.  If it's popular as you say someone must
be using it who could keep it up to date!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20531>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/