lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] igmp implementation

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] igmp implementation
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:16:22 +0200

Hi Bill,

In my case, I use a reference count to process that. Of course, the design
choice depend of your MAC filter design. That's why the job is to do in
igmp_mac_filter. In all cases, the IP level filter is necessary to avoid that
two multicast IP giving the same hash key are see as the same one.

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA
Chef de projet informatique
Microsoft Certified Professional