lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] igmp implementation

From: Bill Florac
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] igmp implementation
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:37:17 -0500

Follow-up,

I decide that the IGMP group list should be interface specific so I move the
group list to the netif structure. I then modified igmp.c to deal on the netif
structure passed.  I also change igmp_init() to igmp_start() as it only work if
the interface is up and running.  I them added the igmp_start to the
netif_set_up() function (removing it from tcpip.c).  The fuction type
igmp_mac_filter() does not need the action or group parameters as it rebuild
the hash table based on the list in the netif sturcture past.  Is there any
reason to keep these?

While at it, I added a NETIF_FLAG_IGMP flag to the netif flags....

All may seem confusing but if this seem like the right direction, I'll submit
the changes once I have done some testing.

Bill