lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Some lwIP performances...

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Some lwIP performances...
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:31:29 +0200

> With the patch I will propose, I can get ~90Mbps (~57Mbps
> with current CVS release). Even, with some tips, I can even
> got... 98.2 Mbps!!! To get this last 8.2Mbps, I have replace
> the pbuf_alloc(PBUF_TRANSPORT, 0, PBUF_REF) by a local
> variable, and remove the pbuf_free. I will propose a next
> patch for that...
>
> Do you have some performance measures on your targets ?

What I can tell you is I do have 16 MB at the moment, but I am
nowhere near to finishing the DMA processing unit for my MAC
(currently the processor does nearly everything), so even if
I had current performance measurement values, they wouldn't be
really interesting ;-)

I can dig through my old work and search for some, though...