lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #6597] Cleaner source code regulations are needed

From: Frédéric Bernon
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #6597] Cleaner source code regulations are needed
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:41:25 +0000

>Otherwise when you diff specific CVS revisions, you can't easily see what is
just a whitespace change, and what is a commit that actually changes code.

If I understand the problem, your diff tools dosen't have any options to not
compare whitespaces and lines feed? That what I do now when I provide patch
files (and that's why you don't have see indent in one of my last patch
file).

Except that, I'm agree with you, it will be better to do separate commits,
but there is no lot of developers to do such tasks.

But I will try to separate them next time (if I don't forget, of course)...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6597>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/